Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff New puppies!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

You have to scrap a pic of them! Soooo cute!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OH MY, SO ADORABLE!!!

The puppies are up and trying to move around and play. They are sooooo fat they can hardly waddle! My plan was to sell them, but how do I sell two members of the family????? I'll have 7…count them….7 dogs and 1 bossy cat~
      What to do…what to do??????

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I would have a hard time letting go of such cutie pies!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

it's a sure thing I'm keeping 'em until I sit and think about all the poop and pee to clean up….ugh! They are getting an attitude now….so cute!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

The puppies are up and trying to move around and play. They are sooooo fat they can hardly waddle! My plan was to sell them, but how do I sell two members of the family????? I'll have 7…count them….7 dogs and 1 bossy cat~
          What to do…what to do??????

Ha…sounds like you have a full house!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

AWWWWWwwwwwwwww 2 2 cute, of course you have to keep them…….

I would have a hard time giving them up too. Maybe I could deal with a family member adoption. But, that would be it.

They are the cutest… I love puppies, especially from 4 weeks on up.. So playful… ?

My shih-tzu's Martini & Rossi just had 5 puppies a week ago so I know what that's about. Extra cleaning up after the dogs, but oh sooo worth it.

They are the cutest… I love puppies, especially from 4 weeks on up.. So playful… ?

My shih-tzu's Martini & Rossi just had 5 puppies a week ago so I know what that's about. Extra cleaning up after the dogs, but oh sooo worth it.

Love the names!

awwww, they are so cute!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

omg I WANT ONE!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

too cute!!!

Ang..love the names!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Debbie, been meaning to say,
                soooooo cute!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.