Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements New Stuff coming your way!!!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I wanted to let you girls know that we have some really, really exciting stuff in the pipeline for our most favorite people in the world!!!

Starting with the blog: 

Saturdays will be devoted to the Imagination Lab!!!  Lynne and Tiffany will be rotating through the schedule.  We are working out the finer details but here is some of what you can expect to see: 

• VIDEOS!!!  Yes!!!  We are uploading tutorial videos to our YouTube channel.  So if you aren't a subscriber, run over there and do it now!!  It is under SwirlydoosKits!
      • Product Reviews
      • Monthly Tag & Technique with a possible challenge thrown in
      • Fabby tutorials – (Lynne's words LOL) – this could be one of their tutorials or a really cool one they have stumbled on.
      • This is a sampling of things that we have been talking about so be sure to pop in on the Blog this coming Saturday and then check out our YouTube Channel!! 

Also on the blog Angelica and Rae will be alteating Wednesdays.  They will be spotlighting our monthly blogger as well as all of the monthly challenges we have going on…INLCUDING photos of the gorgeous projects submitted.  Make sure to check it and see if your work has made the front page!!

Rae will also be spotlighting a mooooooost have product from the Swirly store on Thursdays!!  *let the hip checking begin* :P

Paulien is currently revamping Tuesday's Card challenge.  She has some fantastic ideas!!  Here are some things you can expect seeing on the blog Tuesday's:

• Q&A – If you don't see yourself as a card maker….why?  Do you have specific questions, issues with cards you need to work through :P , just about anything!  this is the place to ask the questions.  Paulien may even host a live chat in the Savage Chat Room if there is enough interest!!
      • Applying scrapbook techniques to cards
      • Mixed media techniqes (will be working with Lynne on this)
      • A challenge may even be thrown in.
      • She has more ideas, but these are just a few.

We are also changing how we reveal our monthly projects!!!

You can begin to see the Swirlydoos DT revealing monthly projects ALL month long!!  This will surely keep those mojo juices flowing!!  What you can expect is this:

• The DT will have the majority of the projects revealing on reveal day in the blog hop
      • Then you can expect to see the remaining projects getting revealed throughout the rest of the month.  Our inteational team members get their kits later so you wil see a lot of their projects coming out later.  This will certainly keep everyone in the loop and keep the mad-creativity flowing 24/7!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Exciting! And phew, my pocketbook is safe, you had me worried with the new stuff (strange how it doesn't even occur to a savage that she can exercise will power and NOT buy something). Looking forward to all the new stuff! Off to YouTube to register.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

This sounds great. I would love to do a swrily chat with Paulien about cards.

Off to go subscribe to the you tube channel.

Sounds exciting!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

This is going to be exciting ladies!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Can't wait to see!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LADIES……..let the GAMES begin!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Woo Hoo!!!

SOUNDS GREAT!!! can't wait to get this new year started back scrappin – i've been making tones of cards lately, so quick for me, but i need some butt kicking on the LO front ;D

Snagg1
                    Send PM

sounds great!

Sounds awesome!

This sounds so awesome!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Very exciting!

There will be drool worthy work to see and experience and follow yourselves all month long!!

Sounds great, I can't wait….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.