Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Timmy sneaks

This topic contains 56 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Today's sneak is the 12 newest colors released as markers (which I can't wait to get!) and his version of watercolor paper. I'm so glad that the vibrant colors are being released as markers! I wish he'd add a few more vibrant colors to the line.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

You know, I have the first set, and i rarely use them. I need to come up with some ways to use them so they aren't sitting.

I definitely want the water color paper.

I took his Creative Chemistry 101 class from Online Card Classes and leaed a lot about his entire Distress line, including the markers. I am guilty of not using them as much as I should, though… I need to put them on my table where I'll see them each time I sit down to craft.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Guilty just the same. I made a card and needed to match my ink so badly…got them so I could…and haven't had the same issue again. What's wrong with me? Not only that…mine are less than a year old and have started to dry out already.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yeah- some of mine are already dried out too.

You guys! I use my markers all the time! Love them!

Totally getting all those new colors! WOOT! Watercolor cs looks sweet!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I will pass on these–I have so many other markers already and can I ask what is the point of his watercolor paper? Why not use one of the many varieties and weights of real water color paper? I'm sure it is cheaper than TH's.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I don't use markers at all, not sure what to so with them.

I didn't get any of the markers, because I figured they are not much different than the ink pads. Which if you use a water brush, you get the same results. (IMO)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Paulien, you're right. Unfortunately, I do own the entire set of markers and there they sit, waiting to be used. A couple of mine are just this side of being dried out, the rest are still functional, but to be honest, I do wish that I had bought only a couple of my favorite colors.

Manda, are your storing them on their sides? The ink seems to last a lot longer that way.

Yep, I always store markers horizontally.

I don't have any problems and I use them on almost every layout.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I store mine horizontally as well and no problem!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I will pass on these–I have so many other markers already and can I ask what is the point of his watercolor paper? Why not use one of the many varieties and weights of real water color paper? I'm sure it is cheaper than TH's.

Good point about the paper. ;)

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I have a few and rarely use them. How to you guys use them?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.