Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff No oil…

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Just saw on CNN that the flow of oil in the Gulf is contained….YEA!! It's about time!!!

WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!

Now if only they could contain what comes out of mel gibson's mouth. !amazed

hee-hee….I have a feeling that the little Missy may be working on shutting him up for a long time….What happened to him????????

YAY!!!!!! Let's hope for a quick cleanup now!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!

Now if only they could contain what comes out of mel gibson's mouth. !amazed

LOL..I know really!! I heard the tapes on Armstrong and Getty! He needs anger management!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I didn't actually hear any of it. Just heard it was bad. Shame!

it tus out, he's an a$$

hee-hee….I have a feeling that the little Missy may be working on shutting him up for a long time….What happened to him????????

i think the original wife either had a good grip on him, or he had more respect for her and their family than to do the things he's been doing the last few years.
      just my theory.

GREAT news about the OIL…………YAY!!!

Just being out in Florida staring at the beauty of the water, and thinking of all living things in it…….it was sad!

Thank God…the damage done is horrific. We wont recover from this.

[img:width=330&height=435]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279273366_55_FT10949_5012_fish_cartoon.gif[/img]
      [img:width=449&height=283]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279273366_55_FT10949_3af71ea1-57ee-41a0-9386-0396523a0b89.gif[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It's just so sad…….

BP should be made to pay big time!! I for one will never buy their gas again!!!!!

What took them sooooo [email protected] long!!

That is a true tragedy. Both the oil spill and Mel Gibsons existence.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

That is a true tragedy. Both the oil spill and Mel Gibsons existence.

Ditto.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.