Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff No problem!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

So, I just told my husband about Swirlydoos kit club when we got my credit card bill. His degree is in accounting and he keeps track of almost every nickel we spend. He asked about this charge, and I said, yeah, it's the most beautiful papers and inks and embellishments and flowers and chippies I've ever seen! And I'll get it every month. Like something else, only MUCH more fun 🙂

He, of course, has not the vaguest idea of what I'm talking about, then he says, Is this how much it's going to be every month?

I say, with this huge smile on my face, Yep! Is that a problem?

No, no problem. I just wanted to make sure….

One of the reasons I'm keeping him~

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yep, he's a keeper!

Haha!!! Beverly..good girl for standing your ground..they just don't get how important this is..LOL! My DH started laughing at me right now when I yelled out omg..they're posted!. And I totally meant that krissy just posted our add-ons, and I got so excited..I guess I yelled. But he started calling me a dork! Whatever, I told him!!

That's right! Dork is the new cool….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehe so funny 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

LOL! My dh's favorite activity seems to be watching the bank account online. If I buy something, he knows about it within 10 minutes, I swear. I think he has mobile alerts whenever there is a change in funds. 🙂
          He's fine with me spending whatever I want though.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sounds like you have some good guys…. 🙂

Snagg1
              Send PM

LOL!!! Sure is a keeper. ;)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

you can add my DH to the group… he's a honey about my addiction!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Awww, Bev…that is soooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

my dh brags at how much i spend. makes me a bit 'bareassed LOL

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Dh calls himself a patron of the arts!

Haha..that's funny!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

mine says we have a 50-50 marriage. He makes the $$$ and I spend it!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

LOL!!! We are lucky gals, my dh is good with my spending habits too. Of course, he has his car hobby which costs WAY WAY WAY more than my SBing so he knows better than to say anything but that's great, dear. You need all those supplies. LOL, love him to pieces. BTW, he just retired yesterday, for good this time!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.