Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support NO VALID TOKEN

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Seems like this has come up before. I posted a little while ago. I uploaded my layout and you can find it if you search by title but it does not show up in the BF contest album. One person accessed it and made a comment. I already tried to reload. Can someone access the photo and move to where it is supposed to be?
      Thank you!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That person is me…when I went to look again it was gone! Wish I could help..Go to technical support

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thanks. I already tried tech support. It's crazy, if I do a search by title it shows up. Oh we'll, I had alot of fun making this one!

Good luck!

Snagg1
            Send PM

You need to delete your browser's cache and cookies for swirlydoos.com Because you are on a new server all the old tokens and cookies are invalid.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I am on an IPAD and yesterday was the first time I registered and logged in. I was able to upload again this moing, but it does not show up in the BF album. Can you see it? PRETTY IN PINK is the name. Thanks so much for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.