Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Nooooo – not again

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Just when I posted a positive message on my blog that I made to Due Date minus 50 days, I am in hospital AGAIN!!!! Little baby boy did not check his calendar and thought that it would be time to show up! The doctors are trying to keep him in hotel belly for another 10 days. The tocolytics are showing annoying side effects – as if I had been drinking 8 cups of coffee on an empty stomach. It is actually 1:15 am and I cannot sleep although I am so tired. Poor DH has to take care of DD and still go to work. I have enlisted the entire neighborhood to help out. As fantastic as DS's school is -bit is 45 minutes away from home and this sucks at the moment.
    10 more days. we can do it (repeating it in my head to convince myself and baby about it)
    Big hugs!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Wow Elisabeth take care and good luck. 10 days hang in there.

10 more days…hhhmmm…Someone is being a little stubbo and wants to make an early entrance!! You poor dear Elizabeth. I hope that all goes well and the little one incubates a little longer!! Hang in there girl! I am so glad you have a world of support although as difficult as it is, it will all work out! You and the baby will get through this rough spot! I will pray for all of you!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Good luck Elisabeth. Hang in there, hope those 10 go by really quick.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Counting down with you Elizabeth!!! 10 more days!!!! Crossing fingers and toes. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful support group around you.

Praying for you and your family!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Praying for you and the little one.

Oh my….. Hang in there!!! You are in my prayers!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Praying for you and the little one!!

WOW! No good. 🙁 Tell him to STAY!! I hope that you and the baby are both fine.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Elizabeth, I'm praying real hard for you and Baby Boy!!!
                Try & relax (hard, I know, with such worry) and keep on thinking positive thoughts.
                And PLEASE keep us posted when you can.
                {{{HUGS}}}

Oh my!!! Hope you are hanging in there!!! Big prayers being sent your way!!!!

Sending prayers for you and your little one.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

10 more das, sweetie! It'll go fast! Rest well..((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I hope all is going well and you are still counting down the days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.