Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases not to happy with new releases

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

does anyone feel the same way? To be honest…I wasn't in love with much of the 2011 releases either lol

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I don't know. I think that there are still many more things to be released. We haven't seen most of the Prima, no Bo Bunny, and a few other paper lines I usually like.
      I hope there will be lots of new Tim stuff and other mixed media junk revealed in the next few days.

Some I like, some I don't.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

fingers crossed

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes I'm still; waiting for more releases.

I'm liking all the prima so far, but thats about it. I'm hoping there is more we haven't seen!

i don't think anything can top last years prima releases! gosh the romance novel will forever be myf ave!

Yes I did love Prima's, and I also loved Teresa Collins release last year, and loved loved the A Place in Time by G45 and 7 Dots. But what I'm saying is in the previous years I would have a list a mile long. and last year my list wasn't 1/2 as long. I think we need something new, some new trend…something we haven't seen :o)..but as you girls say..there are still lots to see so hopefully someone will come up with something that will just knock everyones socks off :o)

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, I'm not worried. Krissy always manages to put together the best kits, and even if I am not that sure about a certain line, when it comes in a kit, I'm always surprised at how much I like it when I start using it.

I agree Rae! I can honestly say..I have never…ever..received one kit that I didn't love! She is a creative genius when it comes to putting things together!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I love the fact that she mixes things up. I love to see a little Glitz, a little Pion, etc. Things have been pretty heavy handed in the Kaisercraft dpt but that's ok because they have been beautiful.

Anyone see the Moxie release? I've really been digging some of their papers.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Andie, do you have a link?

Nothing has blown me away YET either.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Let me work on that Peggy. I'll get back to ya honey.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

There's always something I like, and sometimes I think I don't want something and it ends up being one of my favorites!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.