November 1, 2011 at 11:40 pm #3734
Since the holiday season is approaching fast. This is always a busy time for everyone to attend family gatherings and shopping. I decided to make the challenge simple and based off something I was inspired by. Lately, I have been inspired by the different handmade curves on layouts with the layers. So for my challenge, how about we all play with curves and layers.
– You must have 1 handmade circle and a minimum of 2 layers of paper.
-So the curves can be circles, ovals, half shaped etc. And the curves can be any size
-Doiles and chipboard circles do not count for the requirement.
– Must be 50% or more Swirly Stuff
– You may submit more than one layout
– The layout can be used for more than one challenge
– Layout must be new for this challenge
TWIST: Since my anniversary is this month. An extra point will be given to those whose layouts represent their interpretation of LOVE.
– Please post here in the forum as well as in the Gallery. Title must include “Nov SGC C & L” under the SGC Challenges Album.
– Please have your layouts uploaded to the appropriate gallery by midnight MST Dec 1.
– Voting will begin Dec 2nd thru Dec 5th and the winner will be announced by Dec 6th. Please PM me your top 3 favorites and please do not vote for yourself, you will get a point for just voting.
– Winner gets an awesome RAK provided by ME.. I hope I included everything and if not, please let me know.
2. Erin *
3. Robin *
5. Connie *
8. PeggyNovember 2, 2011 at 1:01 am #142429November 2, 2011 at 5:13 am #142430
this is great QT!! And I can actually DO this stuff! Not like Peggy card challenge, which I really suck at!! Did I mention that really suck at making cards??? lol!!!November 2, 2011 at 6:26 am #142431
This sounds awesome QT… I am gonna try really hard to get to this!!!
Robin..lol…treat the card as a mini lo and I bet you can doit!!November 2, 2011 at 10:18 am #142433November 2, 2011 at 1:07 pm #142432
QT, this one is FUN and awesome, can't wait to play!!!!!
@robin, I heard that!!!!!! Now go make me some cards!!!!! ;DNovember 2, 2011 at 2:20 pm #142434November 2, 2011 at 7:08 pm #142435November 3, 2011 at 1:21 am #142438November 3, 2011 at 1:22 am #142439November 3, 2011 at 1:36 am #142437November 3, 2011 at 2:11 am #142440November 3, 2011 at 6:45 am #142441November 3, 2011 at 2:31 pm #142436November 4, 2011 at 12:19 am #142442
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.