Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements November Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party tomorrow 11/7

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Are you ready for a block party???

The November kit, Beau Jardin, will be revealing tomorrow! We have 8 blogs for your to visit, including 3 manufacturer blogs and prizes galore to be given away!!!

We would love for you all to join in the celebration with us! XO

Sounds like fun!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I can't wait. I have a boring Monday to look forward to, so this will brighten it up.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sounds like fun! Hopefully I can participate even though I will be working!

How much fun!!! I'll take my LT to work and check in when I can.

Sounds great. I can't wait.

Sounds good!!

Sounds fun! I have never done one before…do I just start here with the reveal and go from there? Or will the blog information be posted somewhere else?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to it!! Hopefully things will work so I can complete it!!!!!!!

Ooohhhh, can't wait for the reveal. Still trying to figure oily the blog hop thing, but I will probably give it a try

Snagg1
              Send PM

Some of the links don't appear to be working and a few of the manufacturer sites haven't updated yet.

Blogger, or someone, messed with the link addys. I was able to fix them on our end, but the Mfgs probably don't know yet. *where's my pepto bismol *

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Off to look!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Lisa. question. Is our blog in the number 8 count?? otherwise I only count 7

I really enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs! Some I will revisit again because I was in kind of a hurry! I couldn't leave a comment on the Crafters workshop blog because I don't have a facebook account.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.