Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges November Round Robin and the winner is…

This topic contains 345 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 347 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Wow!!!! Another week of amazing lifts, all of them proving what we knew anyway, but still love to show: Savages ROCK!!!

And we're down to the final 6: week #4 team, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!!!

Please remember that this month, we’re going to temporarily change the due date to Monday. Not only does this eliminate the need to scrap and upload over Thanksgiving, but it will give the first round a little more time.

For the newbies among us, here's how it works: the #1 person on each team will post an original layout on the first Monday of the challenge. The #2 person on each team will then have a week to create a lift of that layout, which will be due the following Monday. The #3 person will lift that layout and post her entry on the next Monday. On the last Monday of the challenge, the #4 person will post her lift.

As with all challenges, the layouts must be mostly Swirly. They can contain elements from the current or past kits and from the Swirly store, but they must be at least 60% Swirly Stuff.

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery. I understand that some of you have Gallery issues. If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will get you started.

Participants must comment in the Gallery. Comments on the boards are nice; comments in the Gallery are AWESOME!!!!!

And for the twist: not too original, I’m afraid… The reason for the shift to Monday is, of course, Thanksgiving. Last month, I asked you to scrap your hero. This month, I’m going to ask you to scrap that which you are thankful for. An extra point will be granted to each participant who includes this in her layout.

Here are the due dates:

November 8
      November 15
      November 22
      November 29

And here are the Teams:

Team #1
      1. Mandy
      11MandyAngelFace.jpg

2. Tricia***
      21TriciaLuckyinLove.jpg

3. Kim***
      31KimCherishLife.jpg

4. Denise***
      41Denise.jpg

Team #2
      1. Christy B***
      12ChristyHappy.jpg

2. Robin***
      22RobinThankful4You.jpg

3. Lali***
      32LaliThankful4You.jpg

4. Erin***
      42ErinBrothers.jpg

Team #3
      1. Lisa (StarSailor)
      13LisaAngelEyes.jpg

2. Sherri
      23SherriCousins.jpg

3. Jennifer (jabbotscott)***
      33JenniferjabbotscottInspiration.jpg

4. Rae***
      43RaeBeautiful.jpg

Team #4
      1. Jennifer (jrabs)***
      14JenniferjrabsSelfPortrait.jpg

2. Manda
      24MandaNightyStyle.jpg

3. Tina***
      34TinaLove.jpg

4. Meg

Team #5
      1. Rae***
      15RaeUnlimitedPotential.jpg

2. Cheryl***
      25CherylSoThankfulforYou.jpg

3. Shelly***
      35ShellySatisfaction.jpg

4. Angelica
      45AngelicaDream.jpg

Team #6
      1. Peggy***
      16PeggyIAmBlessed.jpg

2. Lisa S (lissy-lucy)***
      26LucySSoThankfulforYou.jpg

3. Amy
      36AmyCherish.jpg

4. Jan***
      46JanUs.jpg

Because of all of the entries this month, I'm going to ask you to continue with the something different and pick 5 rather than three this month.

And here are voting rules:
      1. PM me with your 5 choices no later than Friday 9:00 am EST. I will stop tabulating at that time.
      2. Some of these entries are not eligible to win: those done by your host (me!) and by the DT members.
      3. You do not need to be a contestant to vote; in fact, we'd all love to have input from those of you who could not play this month.
      4. ***I placed three asterisks after the names of all contestants who did the twist. If I got anyone wrong, please let me know when you vote.

And finally, a huge thank you to all of you who played this month, not only for your participation, but for the effort and the obvious love that you put into these gorgeous Swirly layouts!!!!!

I haven't scrapped much since starting up the card biz, i better sign up just to keep on scrapping I'M IN!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I will play this month 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Meeee! Please.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm in for the second week! Thanks Peggy!!!

me please, but only the first or second week.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Put me in week 4…. that way if I'm late, it won't affect anyone this time….

THANKS Peggy!!!!

I can go first!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Shelly, Mandy, Rae, Robin (wk #2), Christy (wk #1, #2), Meg (wk#4), Lisa (wk #1): gotcha and thanks!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sign me up please.

I am off the week of the 8th, so if I could be due on that next Monday, that would be sweet, not sure what week that is!

I'm in for any week but the first.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Sherri, Manda (wk #2), Tricia (wk #2, #3, #4), thanks!!!!

Can you sign me up too? Any week works for me.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I'm in, any week except for the first week.

Kim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 347 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.