Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! National Scrapbook Day 2014 NSD "Home Sweet Home" Online Crop Headquarters!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Happy NSD, ladies! We have many fun things planned for you starting 5/3! Our challenges will last the whole week and end on 5/10, midnight, MST!

This year, our online crop has a theme: Home Sweet Home. We hope you like it!

CHALLENGES

We have some challenges for you that we will be posting throughout the day:

Tracey's Cake Recipe Challenge
      Rae's Dream Home Challenge
      Paulien's Mini Album Challenge
      Maggi's Celebrate Your Home Tag Challenge
      Rae's Remodeling Layout Challenge
      Paulien's Mini Album Challenge
      Maggi's Inspire Me Art Joual Challenge

Challenge Rules:
      1. Your entries must be posted in the forums AND NSD gallery by May 10th, MIDNIGHT MST.
      2. You may use your NSD project for a challenge for ONE other NSD challenge. So, you can't make one project and use it for more than two challenges.

GAMES

We will also have two games today.

Know Your Kits Game: for this game, I will post ten questions about past kits throughout the day. You may have to root around in the gallery and do some investigating! Keep your answers handy, and don't post them! After the tenth question, PM me your answers. The first one with all correct answers wins! (Last question will be posted by 7:00 PM MST.)

Forum Scavenger Hunt: for this game, I will post ten questions that you can find the answer to somewhere on the forums. You may find the forum search tool handy for this game if you get stuck! The search tool is on the right side of the screen above the Private Message Area. (Last question will be posts by 7:30 PM MST.)

Krissy has prizes prepared for all of the winners! Enjoy the festivities!

Snagg1
        Send PM

This sounds like fun 🙂

Awesome!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sounds like fun!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Great challenges!!! 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Good Moing and happy NSD day to all – great challenges ahead. Lets get creative.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Happy National Scrapbooking Day,Savages!

Happy NSD! I hope to hang around as long as possible. High School graduation is tonight! Didn't they know it was National Scrapbook Day?!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Happy NSD! I hope to hang around as long as possible. High School graduation is tonight! Didn't they know it was National Scrapbook Day?!!!

HAHA Cheryl…how DARE they!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

These games sound like so much fun! I can't wait. I love games!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Sounds like a great day and a great week ahead!! Thanks so much for doing this!

happy NSD ladies! Have fun! Wish I could participate but with a 2.5 wk old who has been cluster feeding since yesterday I probably wont! Maybe next year! 🙂

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Happy NSD ladies 🙂 My always snarky hubs said, oh it's NSD was the scrappy fairy supposed to come and leave you goodies? If I would've known I'd have went and bought you some.

He needs a spanking.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Happy NSD ladies 🙂 My always snarky hubs said, oh it's NSD was the scrappy fairy supposed to come and leave you goodies? If I would've known I'd have went and bought you some.

He needs a spanking.

Dang! I wish the scrappy fairy would visit my home.

But what I want won't fit under my pillow. LOL

Happy NSD ladies!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.