Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges October Swirlyhues

This topic contains 102 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi Ladies!!! October Swirlyhues is in the house!!!!!!!!! Here is a link to the blog post http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2011/10/swirlyhues-october-challenge.html

This thread is here more to chat about this month's challenge, let me know of any glitches or problems, and even let us know how we could improve upon it!

Please post all of your gorgeous creations in the SwirlyHues Album that Krissy set up in the gallery and remember to follow the rules on how to name it!!! (see blog for details). You can also post them here just so we can ogle over them even more!!!

Also, you should know that the hues chosen for this month's challenge were taken directly from our October kit. You can wait for your kit to play along, or grab something from your stash. Since this challenge is open to anyone, there is no requirement to use your Swirly goodies!!

Tune in to the blog in the next few days to see the winners for September!!

Thanks Robin!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

The challenge looks great Robin!! The challenge is up on the blog, the colors, the sketch and the inspiration are gorgeous. Your example just blows me away!

Wow, Robin! You example LO is gorgeous! Such pretty colors! Love the sketch!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Robin, your example is stunning!!!!!!
          And DT, this palette is delicious!!!! I'll probably wait for my kit to play, but I can't wait to dig in!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Robin, gorgeous inspirtation!!

Holy cow that is a gorgeous lo Robin!!!!

Just exquisite Robin!

Love'in your LO Robin! Totally awesome!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

What a gorgeous LO, Robin! And love the colors and the sketch this month.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I leaed how to make a new flower today. Finally beyond the rose. I started my LO for the challenge right away. I love how you have us scrappers go to the tutorials for the challenge.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I will share it now. It's my mom playing with the kids in the yard. The year 1993. My son and daughter with their cousin Kaitlyn. I used The moms flower tutorial by Skeehnsic (Shona). The Butterfly arch is actually a cupcake wrapper that I put sand Glimmer mist on and added DA and cut some flourishes with the sidekick. This was my today project.
                  [img:width=439&height=437]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1318298475_793_FT122630_swirlyhues_october.jpg[/img]

That's beautiful Connie! Sheesh.. Your fast!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

MY OCD kicked in.

Beautiful punchwork, Connie! That cupcake wrapper is so cool! Love how your flowers tued out! Beautiful!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.