Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Off work until Baby Boy arrives

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi Ladies!
    Just wanted to keep you posted. I am now 28 weeks pregnant (Finally!!!!). After some (more) scares in the past 2 weeks, my doctor has written me off work until baby arrives 4th of January. This is the moment when I LOVE living in Austria – I will stay on full pay and I can't get fired either. I am soooo thankful for this! Now I can relax, catch up on my scrapping and just rest enough so my little baby can stay inside for as long as he needs.
    Big hugs!
    Elisabeth

Thank goodness for answered prayers!! Yay!! 28 weeks!! Great to hear Elizabeth!!! A vacation!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Wonderful news! I was just thinking of you a few days ago. I'm glad you are able to take off work worry-free!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That is wonderful, rest, relax and grow that baby.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

So glad you're off and can relax and concentrate on what's important (the baby, not the scrapping 🙂 ).

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

So happy everything is going well! You have time now to just rest and relax!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Elizabeth, I was thinking of you this moing. I'm so glad that you and the baby are doing well. You can now rest up and make ready for the baby and spend some extra time with your beautiful DD!!!!
              Please keep us all updated!!!!

Wonderful, please enjoy this time you have!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Wow Congratulations. My sister is having a baby Boy in February. She doesn't pay into benefits so will have to go back to work as soon as she is ready. You can stack up your posts now and catch up to Peggy.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

How wonderful!! This is tremendous news. take time to put your feet up and laugh everyday!

That is wonderful news. Enjoy your time and take plenty of rest!

What a blessing! Enjoy your time and getting ready for your new baby boy!

I wish you all the best! Rest relax and have some scrapping fun.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.