Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Oh happy day!!!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Within 10 minutes of each other:
      I get a C&S: the markers are on the way!!!!!!! Happy, happy dancing here.
      Then the phone rings, caller ID says LSS, I pick up thinking that more of my preordered dies are in; but no. And who cares, because: I was there last Saturday to buy the stencil that I used on my Round Robin LO and since I was there, a couple bottles of Dylusions sprays and was chatting with the owner who had taken Dyan Reaveley's class at CHA. Anyway, she had gotten word that DR would be teaching at Ranger U here in NJ in May and was trying to see if they could book her while she was in the area. Okay, back to the phone call, that was the LSS, they just confirmed 2 classes on May 3 and were calling those of us who they thought might be interested before publicizing, & I'm booked for both!!!!!! http://dyan-reaveley.blogspot.com/
      Between the c&s and the phone call, I'm looking forward to very inky hands. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sounds like fun Peggy. I got my markers yesterday (ask me about that later). Looking forward to using them.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Sounds like fun Peggy. I got my markers yesterday (ask me about that later). Looking forward to using them.

Bwah-haha! Is it later? 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

And, that is awesome, Peggy! No lss here, so NO cool classes like that! You will have a BLAST! 🙂

Oh, Peggy! You are going to have so much fun!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]
              You still got jokes, huh Rae. 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Peggy her blog looks awesome! Can't wait to see what you create after taking her class.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sounds like you'll be having lots of fun!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Kim, it's later.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

Kim, it's later.
                      [/quote]
                      Ok, so I get my box and its pretty full. I'm like what the heck is in here. I open it up and right in top is the entire marker set. I'm thinking to myself where did this come from, cause I didn't order them. So, the bad devil on my shoulder said, oh free goodies. The angel on my other shoulder said nope it's Krissy, she may have put them in by mistake.

So I sent Krissy a text. Asking her if she was missing something. Tus out that Krissy was just sure I had ordered them. I am a savage after all. She said that she just tossed them in my box and didn't give it a second thought, knowing I was good for the invoice. So instead of shipping them back, I told her as long as she had enough to fill everyones order I would keep them. In true savage form. To top it all off, Rae was there as I was having this conversation with Krissy. Apparently, Rae knows me all too well and knew that I was gonna keep the markers.

So ladies it really is true. Krissy knows what we want before we know what we want.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
                        Poor Krissy. She gave me a Compodium book. I already have one, thanks to Kathi, otherwise I would have done the same thing and just asked her to invoice me…

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Krissy knows us better than we know ourselves. My markers should be waiting for me when I get home

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

You're a lucky duck, Pegs!!! Gonna get you hands dirty..what fun!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

[quote]
                              [quote]

[/quote]
                              You still got jokes, huh Rae. 🙂
                              [/quote]

🙂

Snagg1
                                Send PM

Peggy that sounds fabulous! Lynne took a class with her and had a great time. She also told me that she loooooves the Dylusions mists.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.