Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff OK HELLO!! I Totally BAWLED MY EYES OUT!!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am totally PMSing, but I think this ad would get to me no matter what because it hits home a little!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That is a good ad but I did not cry! ((( Hugs))) Eat some chocolate Mandy. That's what pms wants. You must feed it.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Which commercial was it because one of them had me laughing my fool head off.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

The one with the daughter and mother acting as seatbelts. I look at it much differently and not comical in anyway, because it represents the loss this family would have experienced if the man hadn't been wearing a safety belt. It hits home, because a good friend of mine died in a car wreck just a few months prior to the Oregon safety belt law going into effect. She was ejected and that is what killed her. She was only 17 years old, very popular in school and had everything going for her. Very sad. So this represents a lot more for me and like I said I am totally PMSing and I cry during Hallmark ads as well.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm with you Mandy…This one always makes me cry…

Nope still not crying. I like that song tho…
          I must have an icy heart. We should make this a challenge thread. Make Lisa N cry. Give it your best shot with heart wrenching video.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

both are very touching, but I didn't cry either!! Let's see who cries first, me or Lisa!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LOL!!

LisaG that is one my fave songs from one of my fave artists 🙂

Snagg1
                Send PM

The one with the daughter and mother acting as seatbelts. I look at it much differently and not comical in anyway, because it represents the loss this family would have experienced if the man hadn't been wearing a safety belt. It hits home, because a good friend of mine died in a car wreck just a few months prior to the Oregon safety belt law going into effect. She was ejected and that is what killed her. She was only 17 years old, very popular in school and had everything going for her. Very sad. So this represents a lot more for me and like I said I am totally PMSing and I cry during Hallmark ads as well.

Nope, that wasn't the one I laughed at. There is another one that is very similar but it has to do with Nivea. If you watch until the very end you'll see what made ma laugh. I'm sorry about your loss. I have the same feelings about keeping people from driving drunk. Big Squeezie hugs to you my sweet friend!!!! Love ya!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

both are very touching, but I didn't cry either!! Let's see who cries first, me or Lisa!

Are you two going to arm wrestle??? LOL

LOL!!

LisaG that is one my fave songs from one of my fave artists 🙂

Revolutionary Road is my current fave CD…I love Miranda!!! White Liar and Only Prettier are wonderful!!!

OK, off to find a cryable video…

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

If you want to cry, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDMMwG7RrFQ
                    Krissy posted a link to this on Facebook, and it's very real.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

My faves from her are ofcourse The House that Built Me, but I also love Gunpowder and Lead, and Famous in a Small Town.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I started the thread for LisaN vs. Robin Cry Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.