Home Forums Non Scrap Chat CAKE OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Does anybody watch Dancing With The Stars? Cheryl Burke's partner, his name is William……..OMG….he can dance like……OMG……..I am drooling!!! LOL! I'm serious, he's not perfect looking, although he is hot, but the way he moves……….bad, bad thoughts here!!!! LOL!

Here's a picture!!!
    [img:width=240&height=320]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1332209514_779_FT149112_william_levy-1.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yummy!

Kim, it's just not the same unless you see him move!!! LOL!

I am watching DWTS right now! You are right!!! He is HOT! I love DWTS! DH even watches it with me!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I can't believe i forgot about it tonight. Hope I can catch it online.

There are some good ones! Jaleel White is good, and a couple more. There are some that are not good, like Martina Navritalova, the old tennis person. Jack Wagner from Bold and Beautiful is on there too, he did ok, not great, not bad. Who are your favorites?!?!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hahahaha, Patti you are so funny! No wonder bad ideas came in your brain – I go to that really hot place below for what I'm thinking! How can someone be that perfect!!

There are some good ones! Jaleel White is good, and a couple more. There are some that are not good, like Martina Navritalova, the old tennis person. Jack Wagner from Bold and Beautiful is on there too, he did ok, not great, not bad. Who are your favorites?!?!

I would have to say that William was my favorite star to watch tonight! Derek Hough is my favorite Pro. There were quite I few that were pretty good tonight. Should be a fun season to watch! ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Okay I'm just watching Dancing now and I'm with Patti – OMG OMG!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I totally forgot about it…now I'm going to HAVE to watch next week

delicious

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I think that guys from spanish Novellas, right?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

He is SOOOOOOOO hot! I think he might have been in one of Jennifer Lopez's recent videos. I hope he's on DWTS for a LONG time!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.