Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff ooohhhh! I got so mad….

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I should have remembered that poem about God keeping His hand on my mouth or my typing fingers….but….
    My cousin had a post on FaceBook of a rabbit dead on the highway and a crushed Easter basket with eggs scattered and smashed all around. I'm sorry….but I just didn't see the humor in that scene. One of her friends said that she showed it to her little girl…and told her that Easter was over for ever!!! I was horrified, and responded that it truly bothered me and I wouldn't be showing that to any child.

Well….one of my cuz's trashy friends got on and told about how he took dead animals and hung them up and put beer bottles between their legs and other such sadistic stuff like that. He's a correctional officer come to find out. I HAD to give him a piece of my mind……Hope I don't hear motorcycles in my driveway tonight….He belongs to some down-and-out motorcycle club trying to impersonate Hell's Angels….Redneck style! I am still shaking I got so steamed!

I should have remembered that poem about God keeping His hand on my mouth or my typing fingers….but….
    My cousin had a post on FaceBook of a rabbit dead on the highway and a crushed Easter basket with eggs scattered and smashed all around. I'm sorry….but I just didn't see the humor in that scene. One of her friends said that she showed it to her little girl…and told her that Easter was over for ever!!! I was horrified, and responded that it truly bothered me and I wouldn't be showing that to any child.

Well….one of my cuz's trashy friends got on and told about how he took dead animals and hung them up and put beer bottles between their legs and other such sadistic stuff like that. He's a correctional officer come to find out. I HAD to give him a piece of my mind……Hope I don't hear motorcycles in my driveway tonight….He belongs to some down-and-out motorcycle club trying to impersonate Hell's Angels….Redneck style! I am still shaking I got so steamed!

Ok I think I can help a little..

1st close eyes

2nd rub ears and say wooo saww

3rd imagine that poor Fred rabbit had a cousin.. Rambo rabbit!! He takes his revange out on the Rednecks!! Picture him all geared out in Rambo cloths and guns and everthing!! Right before all the action takes place.. He says Silly Rednecks Easter Eggs are for Kids!!!

LOL hope this helps a little !lol

In all seriousness that would probably fire me up as well! Truely that wasn't right what she did with the child in all. Maybe there will be folks out there to shout out there discust at the situation..

Oh, Tammy! You made me laugh!!! I can just see Rambo Rabbit out there getting his due!!! When I started teaching, a wise counselor told us to watch out for kiddos who harmed animals. That was a sign of some kind of problem that probably needed to be addressed. That advice has stuck with me all these years, and I passed that little tidbit on to my DD when she started dating. It's still good advice….
    I made peace with my cousin who was friends with Ronnie Redneck. She thought the same thing that I did….

I think I have heard about that before.. That is good all worked out well for you!! {Hugs} 🙂

Tammy – you so belong here!!! that's hilarious!!

Deb, don't blame you, those people are twisted, and Ronnie Redneck will get karma-ized at some point, here's hoping!

Remember that movie that took place in the Australia outback and (can't think of his name) set up a dead animal and had them shooting at the cars trying to shoot animals. Great part of movie but somehow without all the stuff missing isn't nearly as funny. Sorry.

OMGosh…wth are people thinking these days!??

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Why would anyone think that was funny…let alone show it to a child!!!!

Sick twisted freak to do such wicked things

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

People will never cease to disgust me…

GIVE EM HELL DEB!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Or puzzle me…
          This just canNOT be normal…

Sick and twisted!…and why would you show it to your child?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I am speechless, the cruelty of man never ceases to frighten me and to do that to a child, how sick.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Debbie, I saw that same picture and it is certainly not something to show a child. You had a right to be angry!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.