Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support ordering from store

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ok…I have some items in my cart and the inv. is not showing the discount and how do I get it to ship in the kit? Thanks

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I don't know about the discount, but to ship with your kit put SHIPFREE in as the coupon code.

thank you

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Lisa, that is soooo strange! Sometimes I think these computers are possessed. I remember awhile back people were trying to shop and it wouldn't let them check out. I wonder if you try logging out and logging back in if that would help??? But again, very odd. When I go to the shop all of the discounts are there. Hope you get it figured out Sweetie. I can totally relate to how frustrating computer issues can be…

Well I just got them anyway knowing Krissy will take care of it. Thanks for the help!!! And yes on more than one occasion I have wanted to throw my computer out the window. (but then I see it is usually my fault!!! 😆

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lisa, did you ever get this figured out? I just got the Tim Holtz Alpha parts from the store and the same thing is happening to me now. On my first order, I had no problems. Strange, I did email Krissy, but I was just curious if you knew the answer to the mystery. But whatever, I'm like you and got them anyway. I'm sure it will all work out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.