Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Organizing/Storing Masks and Stencils

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Mine are getting a little out of control! I don't have that many, but I have lots of different sizes, and they are in different areas. I want them all in one spot. I was thinking that I would get a postbound album to put them in so that the 12X12s will fit, but that's too big for most of them, and they will just float in those page protectors and I won't be able to see them. SOOOOOOOOOOO, how do YOU organize yours?

Hmmm…not sure I can be of much help, I don't have too many either, but I keep mine in one of my drawers. I have the Alex drawers from Ikea that flank either side of me that support my table top. I love these drawers…they are very sturdy and hold alot of stuff. What I love best is that I'm able to keep alot of my go to things close at hand within easy reach while scrapping so they actually get used. I have a designated drawer just for all my stencils, masks and templates.

Mine sit in a tall, narrow basket on the floor directly under my mists, sprays and paints. I can easily flip thorough to see what I want and they are all in one place!

Some of mine are hanging on my Clip it Up, some are in a 12 x12 pullout Sterlite draw.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I've put mine on a 2 ring and hang them on a hook

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I only have a few masks so I just keep them in one of my drawers beside my desk.

In a drawer – only have a few though.

I have mine on the inside of a door from my cabinet. I used push pins for that. Only have a few tho and no 12×12's

I just saw someone doing this on a blog but can't remember where. They used a 12×12 album and bought we r memory keeper pockets that had 4 6×6 slots for the smaller masks… Only a few dollars for 10 holders… http://www.amazon.com/We-Memory-Keepers-3-Ring-Refills/dp/B003H2AXOQ

I have a healthy collection growing…but for now the smaller ones are in a drawer and the 2 12×12 in a Cropper Hopper…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What a great idea, Cathi! I wasn't aware that they made those kind of inserts for albums. I think this is the way to go! I'm in the process or finally purging so much crap and getting things organized, and I hate having the same kind of product in different places.

I keep mine in a plastic art box from Michaels….it sits on it's side along with lots of other art boxes with rubber stamps, rubon letters, chipboard, etc. I know exactly where they are at all times.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I bought a postbound album and some different inserts at Michaels today. I think it may be my cheapest trip ever! I got the album on sale for $5, the inserts and used a coupon. I had a five dollar reward from the Michaels loyalty program, so I paid $3.50!

Ha ha…. that is awesome Rae!

I bought a postbound album and some different inserts at Michaels today. I think it may be my cheapest trip ever! I got the album on sale for $5, the inserts and used a coupon. I had a five dollar reward from the Michaels loyalty program, so I paid $3.50!

So funny that we are amazed when we get out of a craft store for less than 10.00! lol

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Mine are in a huge ziplock on my shelf. I like the idea of putting them in a 12×12 drawer.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.