This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I was wondering around the web last night and came across box (I thought it was a frame) made by Lisa V and I think it is one of the most beautiful projects I have seen. I would like to beg Lisa to teach us how to make it in out tutorial section.

Come see what's hot from PETALOO at the CHA show!!! http://www.Petaloo.typepad.com

Petaloo by FloraCraft 发布于 2012年2月1日

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I agree, it is beautiful Kathy.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow, that is gorgeous. I saw a backwards frame that looks something like that at our LSS and thought it was very cool. Having it as a box would be really cool!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Aren't you sweet!! Thanks so much. I made that box during a cross promotion with Petaloo and G45.

I don't have any more of the wooden boxes. I might be able to find something similar. Give me some time to see what I can came up with.

Do you want to use the G45 paper and chippie pieces like I have on here, or is there another line that you want to use?

love the G45 paper and embellies. I was thinking it couild be a frame too. I love, love, love it. No hurry still tring to finish (or start) all the palooza stuff. :p

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

The box is gorgeous and a Lisa tut would be wonderful

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

The box is gorgeous and a Lisa tut would be wonderful

DITTO!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it…love it!!

Lisa, you're so talented!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful box. Use any materials you want. I know it will be stunning no matter what…

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it…love it!! Lisa, you're so talented!!

Awww big hugs!  Thanks  ;D

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Wellll, I have some more Olde Curiosities coming my way and a DA clock that has been patiently waiting to be finished for months.

What a B E A U T I F U L box!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Lisa, that is beautiful!!!! I love what you're doing with the pp and the flowers, I guess you already know that. If it doesn't conflict with your Petaloo duties, I would also love a tut or two.

so suuuuuuper gorgeous!

Oh it is very beautiful!! You are so sweet Kathy!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.