Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Our talented women who are in Gallery on Scrapbook.com

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Today I spent hours looking at the beautiful work of jrab. Her story of her wayward cat had me in stitches and tears. What creative women we have in this club. Suggestion: Make some kind of connection to other Galleries where our members are. I feel so grateful that i stumbled onto this Gallery. I think she should look at publishing a children's book with her story. As a retired elementary teacher I could see this story in a children's book illlustrated with her scrapbooking. A link would be such a gift to us newbies. This is the second artist I found in that that Gallery. Our new members should see Robin and Jrab and there are probably lots of others. I am feeling more intimidated through when I see these artists pages.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Robin and Jen are amazing designers. We ARE very lucky to have them here. There are so many others to seek out. If I forget someone please forgive me, we just have sooooo much talent here. Check out the gallery here for: Lisa V, Camilla, Lisa G, Manda, Shona, Maggi, Joyce, Peggy, Lisa N, Jennifer, Renea, Mandy, QT.

I could go on and on just some of the best designers in scrapping. using the best kit club out there.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Kim, thanks for saying that…

Kathy, a suggestion: when you go to the Gallery over there, you will see a search option. Enter Swirlydoos in the box and you will see all layouts that mention us.

wow Kathy, you are so very kind. I am honored. As far as Escape Kitty is conceed, I bear NO responsibility for THAT crazy cat. She has a mind of her own and she writes the storyline. I am merely the human interpreter. I have to BLEEP out a lot of what she says because she has a bit of a sassy mouth.

I wish i knew how to post links in the description part of SB.com, but then I guess it would become a giant commercial for everyone trying to promote their blogs or such.

The talent here at this club is beyond any others. If you read the tutorials and take your leisurely time in the gallery, you will lea what styles you like and then start to adapt them into your own LO's.

If you cannot figure out how to do something, simply ask. You'll get the warmest and most helpful responses. Why? Why would so many people want to share their scrapping technique secrets? I guess because it helps to inspire more technique. LisaG may be able to expound on a technique taught by Robin and put a different twist on it. BAM something different. This is scrapping evolution.

So welcome here. A most humble thanks to you for your compliments.

Snagg1
          Send PM

A little birdie told me that Jen is the sassy one not Escape Kitty! Actually if you really look at the pictures you can read his mind. (he or she?)

There is so much amazing talent here & everyone is so helpful, kind and loving.

LOL!

Thanks Kim for the sweetness.

I too, love the stories of Escape Kitty, ALWAYS makes me giggle!

Share and share alike!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Robin and Jen are amazing designers. We ARE very lucky to have them here. There are so many others to seek out. If I forget someone please forgive me, we just have sooooo much talent here. Check out the gallery here for: Lisa V, Camilla, Lisa G, Manda, Shona, Maggi, Joyce, Peggy, Lisa N, Jennifer, Renea, Mandy, QT.

I could go on and on just some of the best designers in scrapping. using the best kit club out there.

Thanks Kim for your sweet thoughts. But you forgot your own talented gallery too…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

[quote]

Thanks Kim for your sweet thoughts. But you forgot your own talented gallery too…

[/quote]
              Actually, I forgot Rae and Jan who are also a HUGE inspiration to me. So sorry ladies, told you there was A LOT of talent here.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Kathy, you are absolutely right! Jen is very talented and I've already mentioned that Escape Kitty needs her own blog.

Kim, thanks a huge swirly ton for the shout out girl, but I have to agree with QT; you need to add you into the mix my dear!! XO

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Peggy that is a great idea, type in Swirlydoos in the search box and pretty much any of us will pop up 🙂

Awww…thank you. And, yes, there are ALOT of talented ladies here. Everyone is so talented and challenges the rest of us. Swirly girls RAWK!

Yes….they do RAWK!!! It's just beyond me how these Savages work, have children and a husband, and then create such wonderful, beautiful LO's continually. It boggles my mind. And Jen and Lisa V keep us cracked up all the time….and Lisa Novo…with her snorts! I can just hear her!!!

Well I ignore my children and husband to scrap and chat on line. Not sure that it's admirable. **Big snort** there ya go Debbie!

Kathy, you are absolutely right! Jen is very talented and I've already mentioned that Escape Kitty needs her own blog.

Kim, thanks a huge swirly ton for the shout out girl, but I have to agree with QT; you need to add you into the mix my dear!! XO

Working on it kind of sort of. in my head at least.

Well I ignore my children and husband to scrap and chat on line. Not sure that it's admirable. **Big snort** there ya go Debbie!

hahahahaha your gonna be snortin up a storm in about 5 weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.