Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Over at SB.c

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

It's funny because there is a thread at scrapbook.com about Swirlydoos. This lady was wanting to know what it was and how to get in. She was answered by a ton of great comments. This seriously has got to be the absolute best club going right now.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes, yes it is!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Krissy is so hot!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OWW!!! :p

WooooHooooo!!

Hooooo! Owwwww!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Swirlydoos Rocks!

Snagg1
            Send PM

smokin!

BTW – can you provide a link to the thread?

That could be Swirlydoos subtitle:

SWIRLYDOOS
            what is it and how can I get some…

hee hee

There was NEVER any doubt that this is the best. NEVER – but it often takes someone a bit of time to let all the club options sink in to make a committment.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

heeheehee I soooooooooo love hearing things like this?! I'd definitely like to see a thread too!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Or how about… Swirlydoos… It's Like Crack for Scrapbookers

Snagg1
                    Send PM

it is a great place. The ladies are amazing here and the talent is fabulous. I am amazed at how much talent you ladies have. Hugs Tracy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.