Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff pages to share

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I did a photo shoot with my nieces Dec 28th, and these are the first two pages from that. We had a blast and will likely do this a couple times a year from now on!

FB_IMG_13897627311343393_zpsetmdtclc.jpg
    Used paper from Jan kit as base for the page. Added red crackle from Nov kit using TH stencil, and pink and truffle Art Anthology sorbet using a flower & vine stencil. Bottom layer of matte is another piece of the Jan kit, as is the pink cardstock matte. I distressed the cardstock, used a paintbrush to add a bit of truffle and pink sorbet to both layers, then added a piece of lace from a MS packet I picked up @ Michaels. The flowers are all from my stash.

FB_IMG_13897628842032506_zpsb4nq41yb.jpg
    This one doesn't have any swirly stuffs on it; it was a page I made at a Heartfelt Creations class a couple years back and this was the perfect photo for it!

Thanks for looking!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Great pages Monica, your nieces are so pretty!

beautiful pages! Love how yo used the Jan papers! I also love your Heartfelt Creations handmade flower! it's gorgeous!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Monica, I've left !heart for your top layout in the gallery; but I want to repeat here how much I love your stenciling.
        The flowers on your second page are flippin' awesome!!!!

Thank you all very much! Pegs, to be honest I wasn't sure how the stenciling would really look until I assembled the photo layers… I was very nervous about it because I'm still getting comfortable with this type of scrapping. ;) It's good to stretch and grow, though, and heaven knows I have enough pastes & such to practice and practice!! lol!

Lovely pages, Monica! Your stenciling is awesome! Beautiful flowers on the second LO!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Monica your pages are gorgeous honey and your niece is an absolute doll.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Those are so pretty Monica.

Thank you!

Snagg1
              Send PM

MOnica,these are so elegant and lovely!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thank you all very much! Pegs, to be honest I wasn't sure how the stenciling would really look until I assembled the photo layers… I was very nervous about it because I'm still getting comfortable with this type of scrapping. ;) It's good to stretch and grow, though, and heaven knows I have enough pastes & such to practice and practice!! lol!

I hear you about the stenciling. It took me a while to get comfortable with it too, the goop is so permanent, isn't it? You will find that as you do it more and more, it becomes second nature to see how it will look assembled as you go.
                Anyway, I love how this tued out!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Beautiful pages, Monica! Don't you just love when kids aren't camera shy!!!!??

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'll post this in the gallery when I can get a better picture, but for now this will have to do! More photos of my nieces from our photo shoot, scrapped on the January kit and accented with Prima bling, Thickers, mulberry paper from my stash, and some lovely shiny MS lace I picked up in a pack from Michael's (which reminds me… I need to buy more!). I was following a double page sketch from PageMaps' January 2014 sketches for this. Oh, and the die for the to page bits is also PageMaps design done by Spellbinders.

IMG_20140118_230615_741_zpskqjrqykx.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ohhh these are so beautiful Monica!!

Broke out the Tiffany kit to scrap my favorite geek… Dr. Radek Zelenka from Stargate Atlantis. ;) The fangirl in me had to print off this photo to scrap on these lovely papers! The 2 stencils are from RCW (gears & a diagram-type one), used the silver paint & blue radiant rain from the mixed media side, silver Art Anthology goop from the Swirly store, black Color Shine spray & alpha stickers from stash… everything else from main kit.

Oh, and the alphas say: Radek Zelenka Space Genius (it's from an audio drama done by the actor/character)

IMG_20140413_154547_137_zpsfv18rgyb.jpg

It's not in the gallery as I've uploaded it to Photobucket. I still need to dump several photos from PB to the laptop so I can upload to the gallery!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.