Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Paging Heaven

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Could you please let Marylou Phillips know that she is missed by her entire family and friends. Life is not the same. It has been a year since she left our world but never our Hearts. Her Grandson is 8 weeks old and has brought joy back to our lives. Maggie, Emily, Mamie and Brad and their families helped us celebrate your life today with your favorite Chinese food and a houseful of good company. We love you and give our loved ones that have gone before us a hug.

I have a LO and this is the joualling. I will post as soon as I can finish it.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Take comfort in knowing there is no place on Earth that can even compare to where she is now. What sweet joualing. Would love to see the page when you pst it.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

hugs !heart !heart !heart

Oh Connie..We did the same last month…I hope your thoughts go through Heavens direct line and she was there with you in spirit. {{{hugs}}}

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hugs Connie. My mom's birthday is coming up and it's always a tough day. I can't wait to see your layout.

Snagg1
            Send PM

I am not finished the first LO. But worked on this one. A Nadia sketch. The pic is my mom at a spirit award luncheon. Shortly before she passed.
            [img:width=428&height=426]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1334512715_793_FT152989_god_took_you.jpg[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

She is in the best place now and will always be with you in your heart and memories. This is a very beautiful layout you've made for her, {{{Hugs}}}

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That's such a beautiful tribute layout Connie. I love the gentleness of it. (((Hugs)) to you on this day of memory and longing.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Connie, that is such a beautiful tribute to your beloved mother. It's hard not having her here, but the others are right. You can take some comfort in knowing that she's in a better place now… {{{HUGS}}}

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Huggs sweet heart.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Awww Connie what a beautiful start you have made to your mothers tribute page. Big hugs to you as you think to beloved family at this special time of the year.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Connie that is absolutely beautiful. Making me cry! 🙂

Such a beautiful tribute to your Mom, Connie! {{{Hugs}}}

Gorgeous tribute to yer Ma Connie!!!! I miss mine so much still and it will be 8 years next month…

really gorgeous – big hugs!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.