Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Pan Pastels anyone?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey guys, i'm figuring out tech kits for the next few months, and wanted to know if anyone had the desire to lea how to use a WONDERFUL Mixed media paint – PANPASTELS? They are AMAZING! And work so nicely with the different gel mediums and gessos.

PanPastels can be spendy – but last a REEEEEALLY long time. Let me know dahlings!

Here's a couple videos on how to use them =o)

http://youtu.be/st-Q2sQHX2Q?list=UUzdPkoGU9UZ348xw53k1WHA

http://youtu.be/syxAIeycS3s?list=UUzdPkoGU9UZ348xw53k1WHA

I love Panpastels! Amazing colors and so easy to work with. And as you say, they last for sooooooo long!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I would love to know how to use them!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I would love how to use them also

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I love mine. I have been using them on the last 2 kits.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I've seen them used and would love to give them a try!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Those are pretty cool! Would love to give em' a try!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Kim you have to show me how to use them, I think I have a couple around here somewhere if I haven't given them away.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Alright! I'm ready to get some. I only have ONE. And, I haven't used it, YET.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

ooo those look cool! I'd be willing to try….

This is one medium I don't have in my stash…would love to lea and try them.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I love the soft look you get with them. I have some but would LOVE to have more!! (What can I say… I'm a savage!) Here's a quick little video that shows you how to get some awesome effects with them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6Go9tG6xg

I have used mine on layout backgrounds (on gesso and texture paste), and also on white flowers. I'll see if I cand find a link for you where you can see the flowers.

oh… we loved to see

Here's a link to a blog post, and it shows a layout I made for Petaloo a while ago. I have used Pan Pastels to color all the flowers (white color me crazy flowers from Petaloo).

http://petaloo.typepad.com/blog/2012/12/just-me-petaloo-and-pan-pastels.html

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.