This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

For those of you that are interested in making paper shoes, I'm attaching the templates for you.

Just to give you a sense of proportion, these two shoe pieces fit on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

Fold back the sides of the top triangular template so that the scallop edges on the two flaps in back match up to the scallop edges on the front. Glue or tape down one of the back flaps over the other so that you have a cone shape and lightly press down until you get the desired shape. You'll want to make sure when you apply your adhesive you don't accidently apply it so that it completely closes the cone as you need to keep this open to slip the insole of the shoe into this pocket. If your using glue, you'll want to let it stand until it dries. Fold the tip of the shoe back and glue or tape down. If you wish, you can cut a scallop shape on top tip of the shoe to make it look like an open toed shoe. Have fun, and I look forward to seeing your shoe beauties in the gallery.
    [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299556465_439_FT0_mon_ami_final_.jpg[/img]

Paper Shoe Template
    [img:width=600&height=789]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299556674_439_FT76796_paper_shoes001.jpg[/img]

Joyce..thanks so much! Awesome!

TFS, Joyce! They are so cool!

What a cool lo! I love it! I always wondered what you were supposed to do with those shoes! What a great idea.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

thats awesome thanks 🙂

TFS……..joyce

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Joyce, thanks so much!!!!!

oh…I am going to print this out right now and play!
        Housework is done, it's raining so I don't have to work on the top soil! Although it's raining so damn hard the top soil is draining down hill…NOT A Good thing!
        But..I come on here and there is the shoe template! so…today is a good day!
        Thanks Joyce!

How cute!!! I would have never thought of doing that!!!

Awesome Joyce!! Thank You!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow Joyce!!! That's so cool…tfs!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

wow – this is sooooo coool. Joyce, you should host a shoe challenge. This is just too da cool. Thanks for sharing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.