This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

something that has always bugged me, and i'm wondering if i'm the only one, is in the gallery, when you go thru the recently posted, you open a LO, and unless it's in someone's personal album, you don't know who posted it.

is there some way we can change this? should we sign off on our descriptions? i recognize some people's work instantly of course, or even they way they describe the LO, or recognize their kids even, but ….. it's still a pet peeve of mine.

you can hit the display info button and then it will give you that information

it's the second button on the top left. It is a square with 3 horizontal lines. kwim?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LOL.. Shell that erks me too!!

Jan thanks for the info, because I never knew that 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I knew it, but it still irks me. :p

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

but you can read who did it before you open it….even MY memory's not THAT short!! lol!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

it's the second button on the top left. It is a square with 3 horizontal lines. kwim?

Okay…. how come I can't find this….. 🙂

me either!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[quote]

Okay…. how come I can't find this….. 🙂
              [/quote]
              Meg, LOL
              When you click on the LO to view and leave a comment, look right above the image. There's a bar running across; the file # is displayed just above the LO. Over on your left, there are three icons. Click on the middle one and scroll down. All of the info is displayed right above the comments section.

I didn't know this either! Thanks for the info!

but you can read who did it before you open it….even MY memory's not THAT short!! lol!!!!

That's what I try to do! But, sometimes I just open them, and then, I'm wondering who's page it is and go back.

[quote]

That's what I try to do! But, sometimes I just open them, and then, I'm wondering who's page it is and go back.
              [/quote]

i tend to go thru, LO after LO, so, after a few, they wouldn't have been on that first page of the gallery. then i don't know who they are .
              Jan, thanks, didn't know that at all, off to try it out 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

[quote]
                [quote]

[/quote]

i tend to go thru, LO after LO, so, after a few, they wouldn't have been on that first page of the gallery. then i don't know who they are .
                Jan, thanks, didn't know that at all, off to try it out 🙂
                [/quote]
                That's what I do, click on all the new ones and start grazing… I guess that's why I discovered that feature early on.

that TOTALLY worked!!! so glad i asked!!! ;D

Yay!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.