Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Photoshop and Backgrounds

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I was going through old pics and trying to update them so I could use them, and I discovered using backgrounds. I'm having a blast. Here are two of my DD and her beau.
    [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1301242108_45_FT0_holly_and_jeremiah.sapphire_and_background.picnik_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1301242108_45_FT0_holly_and_jeremiah.deep_background.picnik_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

wow those are awesome!!!!!! 🙂

Deb..your daughter is Bee-utee-ful!! What an awesome pic!

wow – Debbie, she is a hottie! wow. I LOVE your photo editing!!!!!! Those backgrounds are amazing. I especially love the second one. do tell. I need. ( geezzzz I am like a little kid, want want want)

Debbie those photos are awesome love the backgrounds!!

wow – Debbie, she is a hottie! wow. I LOVE your photo editing!!!!!! Those backgrounds are amazing. I especially love the second one. do tell. I need. ( geezzzz I am like a little kid, want want want)

These are FREE!!! What a deal!
      http://photoshopbackgrounds.com/

And…..you're welcome! !lol

Wow, these are so cool. DD is a beauty queen. I'll have to try these out too.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie, you have a beautiful daughter. I like what you did with the background and saved your link.

Sandy D.

Thanks for all the kind words on my DD. Of course, her Mom thinks she is pretty, but she doesn't think that she is….go figure??? She has self-esteem issues. The guy in the pic is my beautiful DGD's father. My DD still loves him, and I do too….but they are not together right now. It's a long, sad story. Maybe over a glass or two of wine I can tell about it. For now….I just pray for the best for all of us.

(Besides….I think I look a little like her….{{grin-grin}}}

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OK Debbie, you have to tell us how to use these great backgrounds.

OK Debbie, you have to tell us how to use these great backgrounds.

Well….first I put the pic through CS5…or PSE. I used Florabella Sapphire at about 35% density. Then, I opened the background that I had downloaded from that site. I treated it just like a texture and placed it over the picture. Then I decreased the density to almost zero so that the faces and bodies would be clearly seen. I selected the eraser tool and set the density at 100% to erase the background off the faces and hair. Then I decreased it to 40% or there abouts to go around the bodies to give it an ethereal look. On the background with the circles, I had to move the overlay around to get the circles in the right spot over the picture to make it look like I wanted it to. Easy-peasy!!! I thought it tued out really well. It made an icky background look good.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Debbie. I really need to start playing with CS more.

If I bring my laptop to camp can you help me out roomie? I have CS3 and CS4.

Great job on those Debbie! You daughter is absolutely DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! Tell her I said so. 🙂

Yep, tell her all of us thing she is a beauty! Great job on those backgrounds.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow Debbie!! Looks awesome!! I agree with the rest of the girls, your dd is gorgeous!! Such pretty dimples!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.