Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support pic troubles in the forum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I can't seem to post my pics with my dictation in the forum. When I upload the photos it lists them all down at the bottom. When I insert the image as such it posts those stupid little question marks.

I went back in to edit, copied and pasted the html from the bottom of the post, and it worked for some but not others. Biggest issue is I know NOTHING about writing html.

I have taken the pics out that weren't working but it doesn't change anything and now the post does not show half my writing! GRRR

How can I post images in my forum posts. Oh, and my sizes are good.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm not sure if I'm answering this correctly but if you hit preview button, you would come to a screen where it has an choose file button under the attach file/image area

Snagg1
          Send PM

To add on to what QT is saying, are you hitting the post reply button and then writing your post and uploading your photos, or are you writing in the quick reply area?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ok, if I hit preview it deletes EVERYTHING I just input and I have to start from scratch. It does not let me preview anything.

Lisa, I was actually starting a new thread…under scrappy spaces. So actually I hit new thread. I'm able to upload my photos that's not the issue. I just can't get them in the body of the thread. They all post down below.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

If you hit preview and your post does not show up it is usually because you are trying to post a picture that is too big. Hit the browse button to add a picture and choose to add a pic that is smaller. Preview again and if the file size is acceptable then you will see your complete post.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanx for the assistance. I got it figured out but I don't know if it's right or not. Jan, I figured out my pics were too big and redid everything but was scared to hit preview again. I'm really glad that you said something because I was able to now go into preview and fix everything. However, I had to copy the individual html from the bottom where it was inserting the pics and past it up in the body individually where I wanted them. Geez what a pain. I need classes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.