Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Pink Paislee Father Christmas

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

There are only a couple I like. But, those couple are very pretty!!

http://pinkpaislee.com/?s=Father+Christmas+Collection

Santas List and Special Delivery:)

Snagg1
      Send PM

oh my goodness!!! I see bottle caps and ATCs and love Santa in the balloon and that really cool car. TONS of possibilities with that paper.

Nice find Tina!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Those are pretty- they would compliment the CI Xmas collection nicely! If you scroll down on that link, there is an awesome scrap space! (OMG.)

Snagg1
          Send PM

Wow, nice space! I have a coer :-(

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

My scrap room has never been that clean ever – unless you count before I moved into it. I do like some of these papers too.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That line is nice. Cardmakers would be able to do wonders with the images!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

That line is nice. Cardmakers would be able to do wonders with the images!!

That's exactly what I was thinking. I really wouldn't want a vintage Santa on every Xmas lo, but a couple of sheets would be nice!

beautiful papers, and that scrap space is cool – i like that it has three areas, so i can move onto a clean space when i mess up the last space 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

beautiful papers, and that scrap space is cool – i like that it has three areas, so i can move onto a clean space when i mess up the last space 🙂

I like that too! I have been much better about cleaning up my space lately though.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I likee…. more for cards that LOs, though!!!

The scraproom is to die for!!!!!! I spent more time drooling over that than the pp, LOL!!!! Did you see the sink in the bottom photo???? And all the wonderful storage……

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I was also thinking more cards than LO's when I saw it….

That is one awesome scrap space!!!

I like the images… the scrap space is way too neat. I like mess when I am working.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I love all vintage Christmas stuff & the room is to die for. Lucky girl.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.