Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Pink Paislee Parisian Resist Papers

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Where the hell have I been? I just noticed the video for these resist papers on the tutorial section. OMG…when are we getting these. I love them!

We got them in a past kit.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm always a day late and a dollar short…ha!

Snagg1
          Send PM

LOL Amber you should still get them. Check the store, Krissy may have them. They are a lot of fun to play with.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Will do!

Oh, I love those papers too! They were fun to play with.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I got a few ordered today!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yayyyy, Amber!!!! You will sooooooo love them!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I loved the papers!!!! It was the first time I got all crazy with mists and fell in love!! I gotta get me some more!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

You know what, they should come out with more designs!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

You know what, they should come out with more designs!!!

i agree – it took a bit to get used to it, but i loved that i could make them what ever colour i wanted!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh yeah, I think that was my favorite kit, so glad I ordered pp add on that month, I still have a few sheets left!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.