Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Pion Design

This topic contains 66 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm still a newbie so I'm not sure if this has been discussed already (or if I'm even putting this post in the right section)… Is their any possibility that one (or more) of the Swirlydoos kits will consist of any of the Pion Design paper? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their vintage look. Pion + Swirlydoos would = FABULOUS!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

There's been a LOT of discussion about Pion 🙂 Scroll down two posts from yours to I Want All Of These! and you'll see you're not the only one who covets their lovely papers. There was some discussion about them on the Christmas kit thread, too.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

We if keep asking we may just get it…lol!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I have asked several times….so she is aware of our need to have it!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

We're very lucky (and know it!) to have mom on our side 🙂 Who can say no to their mother?

could someone please post a link. TY

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Don't know if this will work www.piondesign.se

Okay, the link doesn't work, but at least you can see the addy to type into your web browser.

I think the paper is pretty but one of the problems is the stuff outside the US seems to have problems having enough to order and then getting it here in a timely manner.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I know there's another kit club that's had Pion several times, so I don't think supply's an issue.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I think that the price is. An issue, I mean.
                    Maybe a Spotlight Kit?
                    I ordered some directly from Sweden using Jennike's link and while the shipping wasn't as bad as I expected, the paper itself is expensive. Gorgeous stuff, though.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I think that the price is. An issue, I mean.
                      Maybe a Spotlight Kit?
                      I ordered some directly from Sweden using Jennike's link and while the shipping wasn't as bad as I expected, the paper itself is expensive. Gorgeous stuff, though.

I would imagine that shipping boxes of paper would be terribly expensive.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Oh my goodness YES YES YES! I HEAR YOU!!!!!!!! LMAO! I too covet these little lovelies! And I am looking into it for sure. I've already contacted the owner of PION and am waiting to hear if we can work something out.

The problem most definitely is not supply (to my knowledge). The problem is the obscene shipping fees. The papers themselves are terribly expensive in and of themselves. But when you have to ship multiple 25-35lb boxes of paper, the cost becomes prohibitive. On top of spending $1-3 per sheet of paper, we then are spending about $150.00 per box to ship it to the U.S. Just to cover OUR cost on the product we would have to charge a fortune. So, we will NOT be having a MAIN kit of PION designs, but a spotlight kit is definitely looking do-able!

I'll keep you all posted!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

$150 a box – that IS obscene!Exciting about a Spotlight kit, though.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

a spotlight kit would be lovely

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Spotlight it is!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.