Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Pion Designs paper

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm assuming from looking at their website, Krissy has put them in some kits at some point….but I've never worked with them, but I've seen various projects on youtube with these papers and they look absolutely gorgeous!
      I did find a website that sells them online – BUT, I noticed(at least on that website), that the papers are only sold in sheets and they are a little pricy……

has anyone worked with these? Are they a thicker stock like Prima's papers or……and are they really as pretty as they look online? lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

They are pretty papers. Yes they are pricey too. They aren't as thick as the blue fe papers we just got, but they aren't really thin either. i would say average thickness.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

they are very pretty and the quality is good. Love them and the Maja designs as well.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I agree. I love their soft colors. I have a lot of it that I am hoarding. We have had a couple of sheets in a kit, but as I'm sure you have seen, they are almost twice the price as paper from the US, so it's hard to put a whole bunch of them in a kit.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I think they are nice, but I didn't like them quite as well in person as I did when looking on line. For the price I probably wouldn't go out of my way for them. I am with Kathi though totally love Maja designs.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

thanks for the input girls…Maja Designs is a name I've seen as well, but haven't looked at those yet….

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Pion colors are too soft and washed out for my tastes, but still pretty. Their Christmas collection from a few years ago was really pretty. They are not worth the double price to me.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I like them but haven't got any

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I do like Pion, with the soft pastels and designs. Just not tons of it, I guess.
                      The trouble with all of the papers coming out of Europe is the price – I'm assuming because of the shipping costs???

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Pion is very pretty but really pricey!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

When Pion first came out they had an online store for regular shoppers. I miss it. Those papers are hard to find in the USA, I like the soft vintage colors from Pion, I am not a bright color scrapbooker.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.