Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Pion Designs – "SILENT NIGHT"

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Here is the new release from PION. It's a lovely muted Christmas collection  in non-traditional colors. If enough of you want it, we'll bring them in on a special order. Just let me know on this thread if you'd be interested.?

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1345480833_1_FT0_silent_night_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I think i'm in on this one.

Lovely!! 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I just saw this..it's lovely

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm in !!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It's really pretty!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Count me in!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

yep, count me in!

I'm already getting it for DT work and super excited!!! It should be on my doorstep in a bout a week so I'll let you know how it compares to last year's collection (my all-time fave Christmas collection).

It's a maybe for me. I can't see the pictures well enough to tell, but it looks like it is probably something I would like.

Ditto to maria

Snagg1
                    Send PM

gorgeous – love it

It's a maybe for me. I can't see the pictures well enough to tell, but it looks like it is probably something I would like.

I JUST got my DT pack! Very traditional/vintage Christmas images but in non-traditional colors. Very vintage and different from anything else you typically see. I think it is more versatile than most Christmas collections (but then again I do love my red, white and gold one month of the year). I think this Pion collection will make cool winter layouts. It's very soft and muted – I love pastels so works for me!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I would order a set.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.