Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Play any Instruments?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have just started leaing how to play the guitar and I love it. I still have a long ways to go though, but it's so much fun! I was wondering if anyone here plays an instrument.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I play the piano and used to play the clarinet. Loved marching band! Our kids went to a one room country school for elementary grades (we live on a ranch) and I played the piano for their christmas programs and their part of the county music program in town. No more little one room school houses around anymore. Ours closed about 8 or 9 years ago. Now they have to travel about 20 miles or more to the nearest school.

I used to play clarinet and sax in school. I picked up the clarinet again a few years ago and can still play. Thought I would have it recorked and play it regularly but never got around to it.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Cheryl we used to have this cute little school house near my place too and it closed before my kids started up and I was so sad. Now I just homeschool 🙂

We should all start a Swirly Band lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

No, I don't play any instrument. I would like to lea how to play the piano though.

Snagg1
            Send PM

I play a little bit of piano and used to play the viola. My DD plays piano really well, and just started taking guitar.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I want my kids to start playing instruments. The only songs I can play on the piano is Yankee Doodle and the space ship noise from Close Encounters.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I play the piano and use to play the violin – everyone's thankful I gave that up! 🙂

I would love to lea to play the piano!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love the sound of a violin!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

My DD started taking private piano lessons when she was 6. She's 8 now and when she plays…honestly just takes my breath away. Kids are like sponges and that is the perfect time to get them started with music. She plays far, far better than I do.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I was a major bandie and played the clarinet and xylophone. Always wanted to lea piano. My DD (14) just played piano for a wedding..guess she could teach me. Although she'd probably be mean. Lol. Get back at mom for all of those rules and stuff. :p

I used to play the flute and once played piano. The only song I can play now is the right hand of The Entertainer. Not very useful….or impressive 🙂 Would love to take piano again.

I'm not musically inclined – white girl has no rhythm. Now my husband on the other hand has all the musical talent in the family – he was in a band for a while and played the drums. He's really good too. I think my son may be following him – which is cool.

Nope, I don't play any instruments anymore. I used to play the flute, which I loved until my brother hid it from me…. LOL!!!

I would love to lea to play the guitar and the piano. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.