Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff playing around

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I get alot of inspiration by browsing You Tube….I found a great lollipop flower tut and I just LOVE making these!! Here's a quick photo I took last night….don't mind the quality…I hate taking pics in my room at night….but these are SO easy to make!

They are made out of satin…I added Glimmer Mist to the lace undeeath…you can't really tell in the photo, but in real life it makes these SO pretty….I would imagine a little Diamond dust on the flower would be a great addition as well but alas I don't have any and can't seem to find any anywhere 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

oh poo it would help if i added the photo :P

020.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Very cool!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

very pretty 🙂

very pretty. I love that you added sequins to the center. It makes it look so vintage. Also love the tinch of lace.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

very cool…

very pretty!

Cool! Love the little feathers and jewels! It's looks like you have used satin stitching around each circle.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Cool! Love the little feathers and jewels! It's looks like you have used satin stitching around each circle.

There actually isn't any stitching…I took a lighter to the edges…just enough to help it 'curl' up…it creates a stiff outline and keeps the flowers from getting flat 🙂

Nice!

i tried and it so didn't tu out like that!! so beautiful!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That's so pretty!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Beautiful, Mellisa!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

i tried and it so didn't tu out like that!! so beautiful!!!

I'll see if I can't post some pointers….I've never made a video tut and I don't have a camera to do it…so I'll work on a slideshow 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh wow!! That is so pretty!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.