Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Playing around

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I made some svg's last night and didn't get a chance to post them.

Here are the 2 I made

IvyVine.jpg

Download here – http://www.box.net/shared/cf47ug2jml

flowerandleafcoer.jpg

Download here – http://www.box.net/shared/n7ejo1x0a0

I don't care for the flower one all that much but I think if you put other flowers on top it will look cute.

Hope you like them.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Awesome vines!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

!heart Diana!!!!!!
        Thanks, sweetie, they're gorgeous!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh Diana..those are so pretty!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks again! I've started a file with your name on it for all the SVG's you share with us…..

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOW Diana!!! Very cool!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Thanks so much Diana!! Can you tell me how to upload svg files to my blog? I get so many requests for the svg files I use and when I try to add a link to them in my blog post it never seems to work.

Thanks so much Diana!! Can you tell me how to upload svg files to my blog? I get so many requests for the svg files I use and when I try to add a link to them in my blog post it never seems to work.

I use Box.net to upload my files to – http://www.box.net/ After it uploads there is a link you can click that says share – click on it and copy and paste the url where you want it on your blog. It will take the person directly to the file to download.

Hope that is clear. If not, let me know and I can see about doing a step by step. ;)

Snagg1
                Send PM

Awesome…tx

Those are so pretty!! Thank you for sharing..wish I knew how to do stuff like that.

Fabulous Di, just fabulous!! Thank You!!!

tfs!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thanks, Diana!

TFS..Diana!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.