Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Playing with Bister

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anyone play with this yet? It's a water soluble stain imported from the Netherlands and works awesome on glossy paper.

I did up this Art Joual page and created a tutorial as I went about it. This stuff is fun!
    here is the link to the tutorial http://creatingwiththegirls.blogspot.com/2014/09/art-joual-page-playing-with-bister.html

[img:width=549&height=580]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1410550311_227_FT0_dontgiveupcb.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh my gosh Christie… where did you get it from? I was looking at it over the summer and wishing I could get my hot little hands on it!! I'm off to see your tutorial.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thank you, thank you for the link to the store! 🙂 I loved your tutorial and your page – it looks FABULOUS!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM
          Quote:
          Thank you, thank you for the link to the store! 🙂 I loved your tutorial and your page – it looks FABULOUS!
          Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've never heard of it before but it looks cool, love your page and tfs your tutorial!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

First I've heard of this, but WOW!!!! I need this.
              Thanks, Christy!!!!

I've never heard of this before. Looks like a FUN product for in a medium AddOn… Krissy??
              How many colors are there Christy?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.