Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Poetry en Prose Butterfly Challenge WINNER!!

This topic contains 119 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the August Poetry en Prose Kit create a layout with any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the August challenge.

Please have your page(s) in the gallery by August 29th.
      You can enter as many pages as you wish.

Example:

[img:width=600&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1312557199_12_FT0_100_9177_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Angelica, that is such an adorable photo!!!! I'm in love with the colors and your pretty design; can't wait to get started on this month's challenge!!!

Love this, Angelica! What a cute photo! Perfect for these papers!

Totally adorable!! I love all the floral embellishments… highlights the photo perfectly.

beautiful!! i so love how you sprinkle pearls on your LO's – i need to try that!

Snagg1
          Send PM

fess up….which came first-the outfit or the pp?

SO CUTE!! ;D This kit makes me smile! Gorgeous lo!

What Manda said….She is soo cute!!! Love that pose!

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL

Snagg1
              Send PM

I have to admit I may have said once or twice I have the perfect paper to go with that outfit.

loved the Lo, the photo, the flower arrangements, the butterflies, hell love the whole thing as usual.

Angie, love, love those butterflies. Adorable photograph and your flower clusters are always amazing. Oh, these colors in the kit are going to be fun!

Ang – this layout is so FABULOUS!!! Love the colours.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LMAO Tracey!!!!!!!

I swear the outfit came first..lol!! I took that pic in December!! Doesn't it go perfect with the paper?!??!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Well. I actually started this for the sketch challenge but it didn't work out that way. 🙂
                  I know Lady Gaga isn't right up there with Frost and Yeats but this song touches me-my daughter is struggling with issues around adoption, being bi-racial, short stature and the challenges of entering 6th grade, puberty, etc…In a advertisement saturated society where we are constantly made to feel not pretty, thin, good enough-here is a song to stick up for yourself and appreciate your worth. We are both big Glee fans and saw them in concert sing this song so it has become an anthem of sorts in our house.
                  The pics are my sweet baby Naomi at 1 week old, she was still a Foster Child then and not mine, but I already knew she was truly mine. The tag has private joualing for my girl.
                  And yes, the pp matches her itty bitty tank top ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.