Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Poor bunny

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I am so sad. I was enjoying my day off today. I got all the cleaning and laundry done so I could scrap the rest of the day. Finished three lo's when I got a knock at the door. My neighbor was shaking and explaining that my boys (my dogs: a 9 lb. Bichon and a 5 lb Yorkie) were killing a bunny in the backyard. I pretty much shut the door in her face and ran out the back door. The poor thing was squeaking as my two little dogs tried to play with him. I am sure they thought he was a cool new toy but they tore the fur off of half of his back. He wasn't bleeding so I just wrapped him in a kitchen towel and headed for another neighbor's house because she volunteers at the Wildlife Rescue. So, off we went. I got a tour of the place and found out that they had to put the bunny down. Too much of his skin was missing so he wouldn't survive. Poor thing.

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279591667_5_FT0_bunnyrescue_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Aww, Jan..you did the right thing! Poor little bunny!!

Three pages???!! Wow..that's awesome!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

so sad 🙁

not surprised at your progress – you're a MACHINE!

What a sad story….glad they didn't make him suffer…..I had that happen to my daughter's flop-eared bunny. Our Shar-Pei played him to death….probably scared him to death with his looks….but he was a sweetie….

Awwww!!! 🙁 Sorry.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

How sad!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh poor baby bunny. My dogs would have done the same thing.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ok that's just depressing. I love bunnies.
          [img:width=300&height=207]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279594622_38_FT12701_smiles_407.gif[/img]

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[img:width=300&height=207]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279594622_38_FT12701_smiles_407.gif[/img]

Come here….lets (((HUG)))
            I love bunnies too!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Awww the poor little fellow, i hope both naughty puppies are in the dog house!
              And sending big hugs from here too.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

WHAT SHE SAID. How sad…  =o(  You did the right thing though Jan, by taking the little baby to the people who could put him out of his pain in a kind and humane way. Poor little honey..

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Poor bunny!!!

You did the only thing you could….

BIG HUGS!!!!

Poor bunny!!!

You did the only thing you could….

BIG HUGS!!!!

I agree

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Sad… Your dogs were being dogs, can't blame them, but poor bunny, indeed!!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

🙁 aww..poor little hurt thing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.