Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Post Your Black Friday Loot!

This topic contains 59 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Let's see what you got and where you got it from!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I just placed an order with Frantic Stamper. They are having a sale of a certain percentage off, depending on how much you spend. Dh let me spend $100, so I got 10% off. Not the best deal in the world, but it's the only place that had what I wanted.

I got:
        6 masks from Prima and Crafter's Workshop
        More Prima resin fairies
        Loads of Maya Road and May Arts lace
        More magnetic pieces for my Art Bin die container
        Viva Decor modeling paste, paper soft, and inka gold- I can't wait to try all of this stuff!

Cool Rae!

Well, for moi, I got all the new stains from Blitsy plus some glassine and mirror paper from ranger.

I got Kassy a pair of boots and a poncho from HauteLook.

That is it so far. I have an Amazon cart, but it isn't ready yet, games for the PS3 systems for the kids.

I am going out this weekend to get my dad something golf related and my mom some earrings…then I have to look for my sister.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I already did 95% of my Christmas shopping! I'm so proud of myself too. Most of it is from Amazon. I still have to get some little things, and I am making the rest. Everyone is getting good things jars from me, and a couple of extras. I still have to make those.

I already did 95% of my Christmas shopping! I'm so proud of myself too. Most of it is from Amazon. I still have to get some little things, and I am making the rest. Everyone is getting good things jars from me, and a couple of extras. I still have to make those.

I'm shopping this weekend too but same for me Rae – almost done my Christmas shopping. Black Friday isn't the same here in Canada – only certain USA chains honour it and have good sales (nothing I wanted really).

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I did it on Wednesday night. Got it all from amazon. I forgot to get this one thing that Audra wanted from Toysrus, so I looked last night (online, of course), and it was $40 cheaper, so I snagged it! And, it's really weird, because I looked at it today, and it was back to full price, so I got it for a steal BEFORE Black Friday.
            I'm not stepping foot outside today. I am not an aggressive driver, and it's always crazy in parking lots on this day.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

My poor Dh had to go out today and I waed him that the drivers and stores were going to be nuts..he went anyway. Came back with nothing!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

And, I just caved and went to Blitzy- they have cheap Timmy stuff. I got the pulley wheels, the lante, and a LaBlanche stamp. I better stay off of the computer for the rest of the day.

Everyone MUST go to Blitsy today, they are rockin!

I just got a few things from The Limited for my mom and my sister (earrings and infinity scarves) and a couple games from GameFly. I guess since we already rent from them, we get some kind of discount on the games, cause they were SO much cheaper than amazon.

what the heck is Blitzy? Is it an online store?

You know…I'm jealous right??? we don't have Halloween, we don't have Thanksgiving, we don't have Michaels, we don't have coupons ans we don't have Black Friday!!! urghhhhhh I'm living in the wrong country!!!

LOL!!!

Blitsy is an online discount craft site. Not sure if they ship inteational or not. BUT, they have awesome deals.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

You know…I'm jealous right??? we don't have Halloween, we don't have Thanksgiving, we don't have Michaels, we don't have coupons ans we don't have Black Friday!!! urghhhhhh I'm living in the wrong country!!!

Aw. That sucks, Paulien. What do you need from Michaels? I'll get it for you!

ohhhhhhhh arghhhhhhhhh…. stamping feet!!!!!

I should have taken a picture, but I already hid it all. I did a bunch of shopping for myself – I hit Michaels with the BOGO embellishments and the Ott Task Lite for $18.00 and then 2 local scrap book stores were having sales – one had everything in their clearance room at 50% off (I got like 8 bottles of mists) and some Timmy stuff, flowers and bling and the other had everything in the store at 30% off – more flowers, bling, ink pads, paper, etc. Found a necklace at Penney's for $5.00 and two shirts at a consignment shop I went into while waiting for one of the scrapbook stores to open. I did score some t-shirts for my kids, which were $10.00 each at Hot Topic, rather than the $20.00 and $28.00 price tag that was on each of them. Oh, an a pair of mustache earphones for my daughter:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.