Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Posting to Gallery Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi everyone… hope y'all are having a great day!

I am new-ish to this site, but just finished my first ever Swirlydoos layout from the Noveau kit! Woo Hoo!
      I managed to post the pic to the Noveau Kit Gallery and the Noveau Sketch Gallery, but can't seem to figure out how to upload to my personal gallery… can anyone tell me what to do? I would so appreciate it! Also, are the layouts of the week chosen from any of these galleries?

I am SO enjoying my first kit… and a shout out to Lynne F. for her tutorials… I used one of her gelato tutorials to do the corrugated cardboard circle on my layout… I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks everyone, for such a wonderful welcome!

Shelley
      DizzyBlondDesigns.blogspot.com

Shelley, I have never created a personal gallery. I think I may have tried at one time and couldnt do it, so I will leave this question to some one who may know.
      As far as Layout Of The week, are chosen from every category in the gallery. We go under Last editions and can see every project posted regardless of what category they posted under.
      So glad you are enjoying the kit!!
      And Wow!!! Your Love Story layout is gorgeous!!! You are definitely a Swirly girl!!!

Shelley, here is a link that might help set up a personal gallery. Hope it helps. 🙂

http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11899.post

Thanks Cheryl!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.