Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Prayers for my family

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

ladies while i am usually a very privte person, seeing how you all share has encouraged me to open up! And I know the more prayers going up the better 🙂
    Last weekend my sisters house bued down. Her and her 2 children adn the animals all made it out okay! the Red Cross and local charities came to the rescue immediately paying for hotels and food. Well it has all ended now, they basically have said they can't help anymore. So things are very tight, and she is just trying her hardest to get ends to meet and back on track! they will be styaing with my aunt for the time being, for as long as needed. But please keep them in your prayers, as they try to adjust and start over with nothing! She is in good spirits, but i keep wondering when she will crash! My nephew is taking it the hardest, he is 14.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So sorry to hear this. Glad that everyone made it out safely. Will keep them in my prayers. This can be extremely tough for the kids.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh gosh, what a terrible thing to have happen. It is SO fortunate that everyone made it out ok, but I can't imagine what it would feel like to watch your home bu to the ground. Prayers and best wishes to them as they begin again. The future might seem a little uncertain, but remember it is out of stress that diamonds are created!

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry to hear this. Glad they were able to get out of the house!!!! I'll be sending big prayers Miranda!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Happy to hear they were not hurt physically but emotionally it is hard. Good to know she has Family around to support her. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh, noo. I will be praying Miranda, what a horrific thing to happen? 🙁

Oh my, how awful! 🙁

That is a shame that the Red Cross only helps for a week!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

How very fortunate no one was hurt but am so sorry that they have lost so much. Will keep them in my prayers and please keep us posted how they are doing.

Glad they are ok; how terrible to have lost everything. Praying…

This is so so sad! They are in my prayers.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So sorry for your sister and her family, Glad everyone got out safely. Sending prayers her way…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sending prayers and HUGS !!!!!

Miranda, I am also a very private person, but Swirlydoos is like family. And if you need prayers, we can get up the hugest prayer circle going. The support here is really nice and very welcome. My prayers go out to your sister and the family. Thank God that they made it out OK physically, but psychologically it is devastating. Time will heal, but in the meantime I pray that they have the strength to get through this all without to much difficulty. Support is what they need. I pray that your sister stays strong.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Your family will be in my thoughts, Miranda. A house fire is so tragic. Your sister is probably just glad that everyone made it out safe. Things are just things. It will be so hard to build up again, but at least they are all alive, which is a great reason to be in good spirits. Hugs to you all.

Oh no… hugs to your family… thanks for feeling comfortable to share here so we can keep them in our thoughts.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.