Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Prayers for my other family

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We lost a firefighter in the line of duty tonight. He was 54, with a wife and family. This is the 3rd FF we have lost in less than 2 yrs. i am sure both his families would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Its really sad because we just had a FF class graduate yesterday. The message yesterday was everyone goes home.

hugs and prayers for his family.

Oh I hate of hear of these things…big prayers to his family!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

You got it!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

How very, very sad. Firefighters are such heroes! My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends, and yourself Kim.

So sorry to hear this, Kim! Sending my thoughts and prayers.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Sorry to hear. I will definately say a prayer.

Sending my prayers…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Sending prayers. FF are unsung heroes along with the police. They serve and put their lives on the line every day and get very little recognition for their sacrifice

Sending thoughts and prayers to teh family and friends! So sorry :/

I am so sorry to hear that – prayers for his family and friends.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow…so sorry. Very sad. What a noble way to live your life…putting your life in the way of danger for perfect strangers. Nothing says love thy neighbor more than that.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Prayers!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh, that is so sad for his family – at least they know he died a hero, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and your community!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.