Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Prayers needed…

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

My DD found out this moing that one of her friends since 2nd grade committed suicide over the weekend. He went out in a boat, tied 7 pound weights to himself and jumped into the lake here. How terrible to think that you are just 29 and have no future….

Pray for his family and friends. They are all taking it very hard.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Debbie, how horrible!!! Prayers going out for his family that they pull through this difficult time…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awww so sad

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ohhhh, that is just to sad…
          Thinking of you and sending big hugs!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That is so horrible and sad. I feel like suicide has been happening more and more. My ex husbands Grandfather just tried committing suicide a couple weeks ago and the way he did it was so drastic. Very sad epidemic.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That's terrible Debbie. That is a very difficult thing for the family to go through. I will keep them in my prayers. My sisters stepson had a best friend across the street from his house. He recently hung himself inside his bedroom closet. He was 12.

how awful. Hugs

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh Debbie…that is just terrible. Sending prayers!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

Oh wow Debbie. How tragic. Sending prayers~

Debbie sending prayers!!
                how sad that at the tender age of 29 you feel as if there is nothing to live for!

Oh Debbie that is so sad…in my prayers.

Lisa 12 that is ridiculous my DD is 11 cannot imagine anything that would drive her to that very scary indeed and very sad

It is sad Lali. It's the bullying that drives these young kids to commit suicide. I went through a tough time with the bullying last year with my older daughter. I went to the police and the school because in todays world these kids are harrassed on every level. At school, on Facebook, on their cell phones, text messages and on and on.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Prayers from me are with the family …..so sad…..

Many prayers to the family, just makes me hurt for them. I can't even imagine.

Oh Lisa that is terrible hope it is under control now for her

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.