Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Prayers requested for a missing family in Calgary.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

My heart is just breaking for this family in Calgary. Their middle son stayed over at his Grandma and Grandpa's and when his mom went to collect them in the moing – they were all missing. The state of the house showed that they didn't leave voluntarily and the police put out an Amber Alert on them immediately.

The grandparents had just had an all day estate sale at their house and a lot of strangers had been in and out. (I don't know if this is common anywhere else, but we frequently have garage sales, etc where people come to purchase things you don't want anymore.)

I think this story is hitting me so hard because they're just such a normal family, doing normal things and something terrible has happened to them. The little boy is the same age as my grandson and reminds me of him so much. Every time I see his picture I start to cry. I feel so bad for his parents and their other two boys. I'm praying that whoever took them will at least spare this little 5 year old boy. As a grandma, I know that's what THAT grandma would have wanted.

Please help me pray for this family.
      [img:width=600&height=263]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1404321161_550_FT0_missing_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=460&height=299]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1404321197_550_FT0_missing2.jpg[/img]

OMG!!!!!!!!! What world are we living in???
      Just by reading this, tears filled my eyes. And by seeing that beautiful family photo, my stomach tued up side down. I'll pray that they all will be found ALIVE!

I agree with you Paulien. I hope all goes well Linda. Sending big prayers for that family!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Sending prayers Linda…Terrible…I hope they are safe and sound someplace safe. Doesn't sound good though, keep us posted. The Family must be frantic with worry…

Snagg1
          Send PM

oh,Linda-that's just awful!This is the first I've heard of it-definitely shooting up a prayer 🙁

I will keep them in my prayers!

Absolutely heartbreaking, I will keep the family in my prayers.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you so much everyone. The family talked to their son through the media today and it was absolutely heartbreaking. They are just devastated but they firmly believe they'll see him again. I pray that God will make that happen for them.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your whole community, and especially the family.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Sending prayers for this family!!

Pray that they are reunited soon. So sad.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It is a frightening world we live in these days, there are so many evil people. My prayers are said for this family.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Linda add my prayers for a good outcome in this awful situation. Sometimes the world seems overwhelmingly sad.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

This is terrible! My heart is breaking for that family! What is the world coming to!?! I will keep them in my prayers.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Prayers that all tus out well for this family!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.