Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Prima Fairy Belle Collection

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I just saw those papers and I think they are soooooo yummy… need to get me some of these… unless it may end up in a kit?….

To view the whole collection – http://www.primamarketinginc.com/index.php/products/collection-1/fairy-belle-collection.html?p=1
    [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1331090198_658_FT0_fairy_belle_-_en_pointe.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1331090198_658_FT0_fairy_belle_-_le_toulle.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1331090198_658_FT0_fairy_belle_-_summer_dream.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

pretty

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

not my thing!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like it alot too!

I am on the fence. I would have to see them in person.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I think they are pretty, but it feels like we just had a kit with fairies. If I had a specific project in mind, I think I would buy them. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

not my thing!!

I'm with Kathi on these. Besides, it's really hard for me to make these papers work.

yup – love em!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

They're pretty, but I don't care for the fairies….so, I guess, in the end, they're not really my thing either…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love fairies and ballerinas so these are perfect for me 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I think they are pretty, but it feels like we just had a kit with fairies. If I had a specific project in mind, I think I would buy them. 🙂

ditto-they are beautiful but the LOs would be limited..

I agree that the layouts would be limited but what made me look at them twice is the fact that the backs are usually very plain and easy to work with.
                      [img:width=599&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1331157029_658_FT146626_sugar__spice.jpg[/img]

Here is the layout, featuring those papers, that Steph Devlin posted on SBC http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image&id=3552701&type=searchwords&s=prima&start=60

Girly – yes, could I use it on my boy's pages? Most likely.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I'm afraid that I'm with Kathi on this one. Shall we compromise and wish for a few as part of a kit?
                        Niesa, that is one gorgeous layout!!! You CAN make this work so beautifully, I wish I had your talent!!!!

Not a huge fairy fan either, but I can see where the papers could be cut and layered and the flowers could be fussy cut. I don't think I would want a full kit full.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.