Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Prima flowers

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

did anyone see peachy cheap this moing… 3 tins of Prima… so cute.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ummmmmm….. what's that?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OKay, nevermind…. found it……

Too bad I have a TON of those, and rarely use them….

Snagg1
          Send PM

Prima have just release their next sneak peak annalee range on their blog now.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh…gonna check out the blog…BRB!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh now that is MORE like it!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pink!!!!

And the branch vine….totally want them!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

off to check it out!!!

me 2

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I definitely NEED the Annalee collection, EVERYTHING!!!! ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

EVERYTHING sounds really good :p

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Whew, yeah Prima, I like the annalee – all is once again right in the world.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Even more than the pp, love the pebbles, the stamp, the branches. MUCH more like it!!!!! Thanks, Joelle!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Those are a lot better. More swirly style!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

We haven't had pink in awhile Pink would be a nice change!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I love pink

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.