Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Prima Idea Book

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I saw on sb.com, that they are selling a Prima Idea Book. Does anyone have it, and if you do, is it worth $20? And, if it rocks, can we get some here for the store, Krissy?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I was wondering the same thing. Is it the same stuff they have on their blog or fresh ideas and pages?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

What's an idea book?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lisa, it's just a book that Prima came out with. I don't know what's in it. 🙂 I want to know though.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here's a link to a not very good description on the Prima blog. http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2010/09/a-prima-idea-book.html You'll need to scroll down a bit.
              I dunno, I guess I'd need to see it in person…

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I know what you mean, Peggy. Thanks for the link. I'm undecided right now.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I have it….122 pages of beautiful photographs, mostly layouts using Prima products. There is a brief how-to description and a list of products used. I'm glad to have it, but will say some of it is older product and $19.99 is a bit pricey.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I absolutely love prima and I do not buy many books anymore since I can see lots of wonderful layouts online but this just might be a must have for me. Hugs Tracy Oh amazon may have this on sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.